Access to Capital
Your line of credit and bonding capacity are essential to growing your business
Make sure you have the right information to get profitable work
Now that you have the work, you need to make sure you make money
Redhammer realizes that small construction companies often struggle with hiring skilled office staff or finding the time to take care of the accounting, and computer technology they need. We handle these critical departments, and provide a cost-effective way to allow you to focus on the business of construction.
We optimize your financial system (we currently support QuickBooks and Sage Timberline Office) along with the latest cloud-based technologies and procedures to seamlessly keep financial documents up-to-date and accurate. We will standardize your software to address job-costing issues, so you know if you’re making money on a job.
- Quickly analyze job costs and identify issues and opportunities
- Effectively plan for cash flow and financial needs
- Accurately track invoices to ensure they are sent to the proper managers for approval and coded correctly
- Timely delivery of all required financial reports
- Most importantly… make more money
The services provided above make you more efficient. But Redhammer provides much more. Our clients have the strategic benefits of adding a CFO to your team. What if you had, at your fingertips the same financial support, advice and know-how generally reserved for the large contractors?
- Identifying which jobs or types of jobs are most profitable
- Effectively obtain bonding and financing
- Advising you as to which months in the future are slower, to bid more competitively
- Advising you as to which months are busy, so you can bid with greater profit margins
- Optimizing your processes to cover Accounting Management, Operational Reporting, and Finance Management
- Financial forecasting to show how much you will make at the end of the year